Loan Prospector® Feedback
Clear Direction, Key Information, Easy to Access & Use
Loan Prospector feedback includes:
- Comprehensive Feedback Certificate
- Documentation Checklist
Comprehensive Feedback Certificate
Highlighted at the top of your Loan Prospector Feedback Certificate you’ll find your loan’s purchase eligibility information. In addition, you’ll also find key information to help you:
- Recognize loan requirements and documentation needs
- Determine delivery fees
- Verify mortgage insurance requirements
- Determine next steps in the loan submission process
- Confirm the date beyond which Loan Prospector will reorder credit data if the loan is resubmitted
- Identify some of the characteristics for your specific loan, such as:
- Occupant Housing Ratio
- Occupant Debt Ratio
- Cash Out Amount
- Identify stated subject property values that may be potentially excessive compared to local market property values.
Simply print the Document Checklist and use it to make sure you have the necessary documentation in the loan file.
More Information & Training Resources
- Check out underwriting training opportunities for Loan Prospector: Introductory Training – Underwriting page to see other training offerings.